Personalisation & Repairs
Our commitment to quality craftsmanship means that LUCAS HUGH continues to work with innovative manufacturing partners in Europe. To extend the lifespan of our garments while minimising wastage, LUCAS HUGH offers personalisation services in-store at The Fitting Room in London and internationally through lucashugh.com.
* Subject to terms and conditions of the Lucas Hugh’s garment warrantee.
To complement the tailored fit of the technical designs, customers are able to personalise their performance leggings with proportional hemming alterations and/or add customised monogramming detail. As all personalised orders are final sale, customers should refer to the LUCAS HUGH size guide before proceeding with altering a style.
LUCAS HUGH was the first activewear brand to incorporate the fully-bonded seam - used in Olympic Quality swimwear - into activewear. Performance styles are made with heat-pressed bonded seams, strategically placed in areas of high friction to minimise rubbing and chaffing and maximise performance.
To ensure the highest quality finishing, the hemming service is completed by industry-leading manufacturing partners. Hemming the performance fabric requires re-bonding fabric to achieve LUCAS HUGH’s signature bonded smooth seam.
To complement the tailored fit of LUCAS HUGH’s performance styles, the hemming service is available to customers to make proportional adjustments to their performance leggings.
To achieve our design standards, personalisation services are subject to a 15-working day turnaround from the time the garment is received, excluding the month of August where this may take longer due to factory closures.
For purchases made in-store at The Fitting Room in London, our Fit team will assist with measuring garments for hemming.
For online orders, customers are encouraged to measure the adjusted length on the left leg only by folding the garment outward. Measure the length of the bonded hem to the crease line in centimetres. Once you have achieved the preferred length, secure with two safety-pins along the two side seams of the hem and ensure the length of the hemming is recorded on the hemming form. For first-time e-commerce customers, we recommend trying on the leggings before requesting the hemming service.
Styling tip: we recommend that customer try-on their leggings with footwear if a legging is desired for a particular type of fitness.
Terms & Conditions
All personalized items are final sale, i.e non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Our hemming service is not available for the following performance and technical knit styles; sports bras, tops, bodysuits, shorts, swimwear, sweatshirts, skirts and track pants.
Why am I unable to hem technical knit style?
At this time, LUCAS HUGH is unable to hem any technical knit garments due to the circular knitting process, so as to maintain the integrity of the knit construction.
Can customers hem older product?
Hemming services are available for all performance leggings regardless of the purchase date. Customers wishing to hem previously purchased styles can email email@example.com for more information.
Customers can choose to personalise the Performance V2 Leggings with up to three letters in LUCAS HUGH’s signature gold font on the ankle or hip. Designed to last, LUCAS HUGH uses laser-cut technical taping to achieve sharp and durable gold lettering.
|Performance V2 Leggings||Black||Right Hip or Left Ankle|
|Performance V2 Leggings||Marine||Right Hip or Left Ankle|
|Performance 7/8 Leggings||Black||Right Hip or Left Ankle|
Terms & Conditions
All monogramming items are final sale. LUCAS HUGH reserves the right to deny customers the opportunity to monogram garments if the lettering request is deemed inappropriate.
I have ordered a monogrammed piece together with non-monogrammed pieces, must I wait 15 business days to receive my order?
Once the order has been reviewed by a member of our Guest Services team, a team member will contact the customer to confirm one of the following options:
- The customer would like to wait for the completion of the personalised garment, to be sent together with the rest of their order.
- The customer would like to receive two shipments with non-personalised items sent first and the personalised items to be shipped separately once complete.
Can customers monogram older product?
Monogramming is currently only available on performance leggings regardless of the purchase date. Customers wishing to hem previously purchased styles can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Repair Services for Lucas Hugh Sportswear
All our garments are produced in Europe using Italian made fabrics. Our team takes pride in maintaining a close relationship with manufacturing partners who are committed to reducing waste and energy consumption while practising responsible garment production. Driven to advance the future of activewear, innovation and quality production are central to LUCAS HUGH’s design ethos.
Designed to perform, customers continue to invest in LUCAS HUGH. Providing the garments are cared for following the correct care instructions the garments are built for longevity and are tested by our manufacturing partners as well as our in-house team to uphold industry-leading standards.
Classification of repair: before requesting garment repair, please review our product warrantee.
LUCAS HUGH offers repairs to all styles.
Bonded Performance styles are made from a compressive, quick-dry and sweat-wicking fabric with UV protection. These styles are constructed to meet the performance needs of HIIT training with LUCAS HUGH’s signature bonded seams, supportive waistbands, and mesh ventilation panels.
Examples of performance style repairs include re-bonding seams and hems or replacement/repair of the back bonded storage pocket.
LUCAS HUGH’s technical knit garments are knitted on a circular knitting machine which allows the design to use a minimal number of seams while achieving shape retention. Ideal for floor-based workouts, the technical knit fabric offers a supportive second skin feel and has excellent stretch and recovery.
Due to the knit construction of these garments, only stitched seams can be fixed on technical knit garments, whereas tears within the fabric cannot be fixed.
- REQUEST REPAIR: To notify LUCAS HUGH with the request for repair, customers should email email@example.com stating the nature of the damage with supporting imagery. Our Guest Services team will respond to the returns process.
- TIMELINE: Allow for 15 working days for your hemming or repair from the time we receive the garment. The repair timeline is subject to change and this service will be unavailable during August.
- SHIPPING: Customers will be responsible for shipping their item for return to LUCAS HUGH.
- APPROVAL: Once LUCAS HUGH has reviewed the request, we will send an email confirmation. This will include shipping instructions and price for repair. Please note all products sent back to LUCAS HUGH must be washed and cleaned, we will not accept dirty garments (for health & safety reasons).
- NOTIFICATION: Customers will be contacted once their garments have been received by our Guest Services team to verify qualification for repair and then again once the item has been repaired ready for delivery.
Terms & Conditions of Repairs
- LUCAS HUGH reserves the right not to repair your product if we find upon further inspection the item cannot be repaired.
- LUCAS HUGH reserves the right to charge for repair, if upon inspection the garment appears not to be covered by the product warranty. In this case, we will contact the customer to advise the final price before proceeding with any repair.
Customer Service Support
For any questions or queries, please feel free to contact our London-based customer service team.